By commissioning me you state that you have read everything on this page and agree with all the terms listed.
On standard 8.5"x11" cardstock. These prices are a minimum base and may increase due to complexity and other details.
Pencil Sketch: $10 for one character; +$5 per additional character
Ink Sketch: $15 for one character; +$5 per additional character
Dip Ink: Prices start at $30 and will vary based on detail and additional mediums
Crayola Colored Pencils: $35 for one character; +$10 per additional character
Prismacolor Colored Pencils: $40 for one character; +$15 per additional character
Prismacolor Markers: $40 for one character; +$10 per additional character
NOTE: I often use markers as the base and Prismacolor colored pencils for shading and highlighting.
Photoshop: $30 for one character; +$10 per additional character
PLEASE NOTE!!!: My tablet is broken so I am currently unable to do antything more than basic flat digital pieces.
Acrylic Paint: Prices start at $30 and will vary based on detail and canvas size
Plushie: Prices start at $40 and may raise based on level of detail
Mixed Media: Prices vary from piece to piece; please inquire for a quote.
- Backgrounds: Start at $5-$10 for simple background, more detail will result in a higher price.
- Bristol Board: This will vary between each commission, but this is the minimum extra for each size.
- 11x14 - add $5+
- 14x17 - add $10+
- 19x24 - add $15+
- Shipping: Shipping is $5 within the US, international orders will be individually quoted. Items larger than 8.5"x11" can be shipped either flat or rolled; this is up to the customer's choice.
I can do different styles and am open to drawing just about anything. Just ask!
- Anime style illustrations
- Cute and sexy ladies
- Adorable chibis
THE COMMISSION PROCESS
- You sent me an order request to my e-mail (email@example.com) or via DA Note. Please include paper size, medium, number of characters, background info, and reference images (I require at least one visual image of any original characters; text only OC commissions will be treated as design works and will be charged more). Also, please note if I am marked "CLOSED" then I will not accept any orders at that time.
- I will contact you back on the final details, including asking for more information and the total. I reserve the right to turn down your commission for any reason.
- I request the deposit and you pay.
- I do a quick sketch for the basic image idea and ask for approval.
- I do the sketch and ask for approval.
- I request the rest of the payment and you pay.
- I continue on the image and will send pieces for approval along the way (this will vary depending on the individual commission).
- Final image is sent for approval.
- The original drawing will be mailed to you and a scan will be sent to your e-mail. CG commissions will receive the original inks and a print.
TAKE NOTE!The commissioner is entitled to a certain number of image adjustments along the way. If I feel you are being unreasonable, I will add an additional charge. For example, wanting a pose change after I have inked will result in an additional charge equal to a an inked commission, since I would have to start over.
COMMISSION TERMS OF SERVICE
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- A non-refunded deposit of half the total commission cost will be required upfront. The other half will be due after the sketching stage has been approved.
- Commissions will be done in the order of which were paid first. If you are late with payments then you will lose priority.
- A commission with a rushed deadline is subject to an additional charge.
- I only accept Paypal in US dollars as a form of payment. No CODs, checks, or money orders will be accepted.
- Quoted prices are non-negotiable.
- Personal commissions can be reposted, but please give credit back to me. They also cannot be used for any sort of profit (that would be considered a commercial commission and are handled differently). Personal, non-profit uses are fine. My signature MUST remain on the piece.
- I reserve the right to repost the commission online, sell prints (OC's are exempt from this), and use it in my own promotional material (artbooks, portfolios, etc).
- Commercial commissions (where the art will be used for commercial means) follow a different set of rules than those of personal commissions. Please contact me if you wish to contact a commercial business transaction with me.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- If you cancel at anytime during the commission process I will ONLY refund half of the total. The upfront deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If, for any reason, I cannot finish your commission I will issue a full refund.